The Latina Circle launched Amplify Latinx at the inaugural Nuestra Voz Conference on Saturday, June 17, 2017. Amplify Latinx hosted action-oriented training sessions around political leadership, advocacy and positioning oneself for government boards and commissions. We welcomed over 250 Latino leaders more than 70 community partners committed to the mission of truly amplifying the voice of the Latino community on every level. On March 10, 2018, I organized their second conference, Amplify Conference, held at Northeastern University. For this intimate, hands-on conference, 100 leaders and partner organizations convened to address the most pressing issues affecting the state’s Latinx community and foster the relationships to table these issues collectively.
Co-produced The Nines, music + arts + discovery festival. A boutique multi-arts, multi-stage indie festival located in Devens that brought 10 national music acts, such as Explosions in the Sky, Dr. Dog and Walk Off The Earth; and showcased the work of over 40 established and emerging artists to Central Massachusetts.
Exposions in the Sky
Walk Off The Earth
In collaboration with Samaya Consulting for The Madeleine Korbel Albright Institute for Global Affairs, we planned and orchestrated the institute’s first “Impact Albright”, a multi-faceted weekend symposium that included MaddyTalks, panels, and a culminating keynote public dialogue “Addressing Global Inequality” with influential global leaders, such as Secretary Madeleine Albright, Madame Christine Lagarde, Sri Mulyani Indrawati, and Mark Malloch Brown to discuss global inequality in areas such as public health and hunger.
Chefs for Hillary
Planned and managed logistics for the 2016 event that included 13 of Boston’s most popular chefs, 4 mixologists, and 200+ guests for a culinary and cocktail competition raising money for the Hillary Victory Fund.
Proxy Ethical Fashion Show
Managed the Earth Day Ethical Fashion Show for Proxy Apparel, which included event material design, securing free venue space, sponsors, in-kind donations from makeup stylists, food and alcohol, Fair Trade Marketplace vendors, and at the VIP reception.
Other events include:
- Strong Women Strong Girls Annual Fall Conference 2016: Supervised event logistics for the and their annual reception, a film screening of He Named Me Malala.
- Harvestland and Spirits + Seeds: Organized the Keep It Wild album release parties for Music・Art・Seeds (MÁS), a social enterprise combining music and the arts with the necessity of seed preservation to create a new economic model that offers a shared ecosystem of cultural preservation between music, art, and seeds.
- Capital W: Boston Women’s Venture Capital Summit: Managed event logistics and stage speakers.
- Governor Deval Patrick Inaugural Committee: Ramped up a team in one month to produce a strategic plan, reporting process, and effective ticket distribution for the seven inaugural events across the Commonwealth for Governor Patrick, which sold over 15,000 tickets securing over $650,000.
- 3Rivers Arts Masquerade + Costume Balls: Designed and organized two annual wildly successful, artful masquerade + costume Balls, selling out to over 300 guests and offering a first of its kind fashion show one year, and partnering with an ensemble of actors and film collaborative to provide an innovative dinner theatre experience to rave reviews the second year.